- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 4-5cm pieces
- 3 green onions (shallots), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3⁄2 cup reduced fat coconut cream
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 1 bunch bok choy, trimmed and chopped
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed and chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve Thai stir-fry paste:
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 3cm piece ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 small red chillies, deseeded
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 lemongrass stalk, white part only, crushed and thinly sliced
- 2 coriander roots
- 11⁄2 tbs palm sugar
STEP 1 Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Using a fork, prick potatoes about 6 times. Wrap each in foil. Place on an oven rack and roast for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender when tested with a skewer. Carefully remove from foil. Cut the top third of each potato lengthways. Using a spoon, scoop out potato flesh from both sides of potatoes and place in a bowl. Roughly mash potato, add tuna and 3⁄4cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir until combined.
STEP 2 Spoon potato mixture back into potatoes. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 10–15 minutes until hot. Peel and dice avocado, toss with lemon juice. Serve potatoes with avocado.
For extra heat, leave the seeds in the chillies.
Recipe by http://www.sydneymarkets.com.au