- Select even-sized potatoes with a flattish side so they stand upright.
- 4 x 225g Coliban potatoes, washed
- 85g can tuna in oil, drained and roughly flaked
- 1 cup reduced fat grated tasty cheese
- 1 ripe medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
STEP 1 Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Using a fork, prick potatoes about 6 times. Wrap each in foil. Place on an oven rack and roast for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender when tested with a skewer. Carefully remove from foil. Cut the top third of each potato lengthways. Using a spoon, scoop out potato flesh from both sides of potatoes and place in a bowl. Roughly mash potato, add tuna and 3⁄4cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir until combined.
STEP 2 Spoon potato mixture back into potatoes. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 10–15 minutes until hot. Peel and dice avocado, toss with lemon juice. Serve potatoes with avocado.
Recipe by http://www.sydneymarkets.com.au