- 125g butter, melted
- 1.5 kg Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1cm slices
- ¼ cup currants
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs lemon zest (approx. 2 lemons)
- ⅓ cup icing sugar mixture
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 8 sheets fresh filo pastry
- ¼ cup flaked almonds + 2 tbs extra for sprinkling almonds
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
STEP 1 Cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain and rinse well. Set aside.
STEP 2 To make the stir-fry sauce, combine soy, mirin, sesame oil and sugar in a small jug and whisk to combine. Set aside.
STEP 3 Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until browned. Add broccolini, mushrooms, green onions and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add stir-fry sauce and cook for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and serve.
Recipe by http://www.sydneymarkets.com.au